Exfoliate. Use a washcloth to exfoliate the skin prior to applying a self-tanner. Most important step. Scrub really well around elbows and feet and ankles.
- Dry your skin completely.
- Apply foam in sections. Start with your legs. Use circular motions to blend. Move to your trunk, then chest. Finally your arms.
- Blend at your wrists and ankles. (Use only excess on mitt after larger sections - do not apply more tanner to the mitt for these areas.)
- Dilute over your joints, hands & feet. (I like the use just the excess on the mitts here, too)
- Give your skin time to dry completely. Wear dark loose clothing.
- Shower 4-6 hours after application - only rinsing, not scrubbing.
- Apply sunscreen or moisturizer every day.
Ingredients List: Aqua (Water), Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Propylene Glycol, Dihydroxyacetone, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 Linoleammonium Chloride, Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Green 5 (CI 61570), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Caramel, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Glycine, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Panthenol